Tuesday 11th September 2018
Stats: 9w +3
Cravings: none
Aversions: (the smell of) fruit cider, (the thought of) chip shop chips
Goodness me, I feel like crap today. I slept a solid 12 hours, woke up and felt like I needed to sleep some more. My entire body is shattered. D has had to keep the dog entertained and I’m so thankful that I work from home and can do things in my own time, at my own speed.
We’ve just come back from holiday so I’m battling jet lag alongside pregnancy fatigue this week. I don’t know how I’m going to get to the hospital to register with the midwife at 8am on Monday morning. The hospital is about half an hour’s drive and I got up at 11am today.
I feel constantly nauseous too. I’m quite lucky, I’ve only thrown up once during this whole pregnancy and that was because of a strawberry (I know...) but today, I feel pretty travel sick, as I lay stationary on my sofa.
Yesterday, I had stomach issues after eating some spaghetti carbonara.
I keep telling D that the baby hates me already.
Comments
Post a Comment