Wednesday 19th September 2018

Stats: 10w +3

Cravings: none

Aversions: everything!

So I did post last week but the Blogger app apparently didn’t save it... it was a moany post so you didn’t miss much! I will be posting more frequently though. 

On Monday, I registered with the midwife at the hospital. For those who haven’t done this before, they get you to fill in a bunch of questions about you, your partner, your family’s history. They take your blood to test for HIV and the like. They test your pee. They take your height and weight and just generally advise you. 

You have to take your A4 sized book everywhere as a just in case measure - in case you’re travelling or whatever and you need to seek medical help for you and your jellybean. 

All fine for me but, as I’m slightly overweight, I need to up my folic acid and vitamin D. My pee showed a urine infection, so they’ll probably put me on antibiotics at the end of the week. Nothing to be too concerned about. 

These last couple of weeks I have felt so very rough. Yesterday I cried just because I felt so overwhelmed. And maybe a bit of hormones. 

I’m so lucky I work from home, I couldn’t imagine getting the tube feeling as rough as I do. I don’t want to eat - I obviously am eating because baby but everything is making me feel rough. 

It’s only a week and a half until our first scan so that’s something to really look forward to! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday 11th September 2018

Thursday 6th September 2018